These things don’t really have a deadline in my head, but I guess for the sake of writing stuff down, I want to share them here.
Here’s a list of things I want to spend more time on, in no particular order (other than in the order I think about them as I write this):
- helping out in raising awareness and calling for action to create and further enforce safer spaces for women and vulnerable people on Philippine roads, starting with the closest urban area I’m in, which is Metro Manila
- learn more about Framer, review my Webflow knowledge, and just find a way to build websites quickly for people who might need help in setting that up
- be more deliberate in enforcing my boundaries, even with the things I do for myself
- Take no bullshit, even from friends (especially from friends), and know when to bring things up to further recalibrate a connection (or maybe recognize when it’s time to end things)
- work on and finish projects, and learn to set milestones and goals so it doesn’t feel neverending?
- finish all Yakuza games (hopefully before Yakuza: end of Kiryu’s Era game comes out in January 2024 lol)
- draw more (and journal more?)
- be more comfortable in writing down thoughts and sharing them to the world even if I fear being judged (for sometimes, the most random or silliest of things)
- make my own Micro.blog setup (or own website setup in general?)
- be kinder to myself
Alright, that’s it for now. There are some items that still pop up in my head, but since they don’t necessarily “solidify” after passing, I’ll just let it pass for now.